[Iana-ipr] Next steps

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Tue Sep 20 20:08:10 CEST 2016

Dear Alan,

I'm sorry that there seemed to have been some sort of a mix up. I checked the meeting invite for Monday's IPR call (19 September) and your e-mail address was correctly reflected on the invitation. I am not certain what had happened. Just to be sure, will you please check your calendar to ensure you have the next IPR call on your calendar? It is for 21 September at 16:00 UTC for 1 hour at https://icann.adobeconnect.com/cwg-dt-stewardship/.

Regards,
Yuko