[Iana-ipr] CCG Composition; Email List, Wikispace; Hyderabad

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Thu Oct 20 17:02:08 CEST 2016

Oh, apologies.  I think I have failed to send a note I was supposed to
send.

For the interim, the IAB has appointed the same people who were
representing the IETF during negotiations: Alissa Cooper, Ted Hardie,
and Russ Housley.  (They're all on the list already, so I didn't copy
them separately.)

I thought the NRO had already volunteered to continue hosting the list?