[Iana-ipr] Removal of the term "IANA" from documentation

Nathalie Vergnolle nathalie.vergnolle at icann.org
Tue Oct 4 18:07:23 CEST 2016

From: Trang Nguyen <trang.nguyen at icann.org<mailto:trang.nguyen at icann.org>>
Date: Monday, October 3, 2016 at 11:02 AM
To: Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com<mailto:gregshatanipc at gmail.com>>, Alan Barrett <alan.barrett at afrinic.net<mailto:alan.barrett at afrinic.net>>
Cc: "iana-ipr at nro.net<mailto:iana-ipr at nro.net>" <iana-ipr at nro.net<mailto:iana-ipr at nro.net>>
Subject: Re: [Iana-ipr] Removal of the term "IANA" from documentation

All,

This page somehow got missed when we were reviewing updates to iana.org pages. As flagged by Greg and Alan, removing "IANA" is indeed not what we are doing at all. Rather, the reference to "IANA" is being updated to comply with the usage requirements of the IPR agreements. We have taken down the page and will post an updated page soon.

Best,

Trang