[Iana-ipr] PDF document for review

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Thu Mar 10 15:21:07 CET 2016

Dear Alan,

If I correctly remember a TLD cannot be protected. What about ".iana"
being authorized by ICANN to a CLASS IN Registry.

This is not because, taking advantage of the delay offered by the
Trumpnet campaign, we currently are engaged into a global discussion
about an altstack that we dropped interest in our CLASS "FL"
experiment. Let consider it currently as a tought-experiment (this is
a free&free field where XLIBRE can more easily contribute). What
about "iana.lib" in CLASS "FL"  ?

jfc