[Iana-ipr] Meeting in ICANN 55

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Mar 7 15:37:33 CET 2016

Jonathan, I agree with the suggested agenda. I like especially the second point you raised to discus overall timelines.

We did agree on the two phases and target timelines, and it would be good to discuss when we can fix the principal terms and any process required for this in each Operational Community, if any.

Izumi