[Iana-ipr] Meeting in ICANN 55

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 12:35:34 CET 2016

I am free at 16:30 Monday until Public Forum starts at 17:00ish.  If need
be, I can leave the (non-critical) session prior to that so we can start at
16:00.

I can do 13:00 Wednesday for 30 minutes, then I have to go to GNSO Council.
 (Though not on Council, as a Chair of a GNSO subgroup I need to be there)

Greg