[Iana-ipr] Meeting in ICANN 55

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Sun Mar 6 12:20:38 CET 2016

Hi,

We seem to have nothing that's working super well.  It looks like
everyone who replied could make it at either 16:00 Monday or 13:00
Wed.  I wonder whether we mightn't schedule both on the principle that
we might get a enough cross-section across both spots to ensure enough
communication.  I'd be really happy if we could finish the week with
the remaining touchy issues hammered out.  What do people think?

Best regards,