[Iana-ipr] Proposed Principal Terms of IANA Intellectual Property Agreements

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Jun 27 22:41:02 CEST 2016

It looks like Tue sometime between 15:00-1800(local time:UTC+3) accommodates the maximum participants.

  Alan, Greg, Jari, Lise, Nurani, Izumi: available
  Andrew(remote): ?
  Jonathan:?
  Paul: unavailable

German, let's wait to hear from Andrew if he is available remotely and Jonathan until 09:00am (UTC+3) Tue.
I leave it to you to fix time between 15:00-18:00 tomorrow for an hour, per meeting space availability.
Please also issue Webex invitation if Andrew can join.

Thanks,
Izumi