[Iana-ipr] Proposed Principal Terms of IANA Intellectual Property Agreements

German Valdez german at nro.net
Wed Jun 15 14:12:13 CEST 2016

Hi

Based on previous agreement on representation:

* Greg Shatan
* One or both of Lise Fuhr or Jonathan Robinson (CWG)
* One or both of Alan Barrett or Paul Wilson (NRO)
* One or both of Izumi Okutani or Nurani Nimpuno (CRISP)
* One or both of Andrew Sullivan (IAB) or Jari Arkko (IETF)

So far we have Monday June 20th 8:00 AM UTC where all OC are represented, pending confirmation from Greg

As soon as we complete all parties i’ll send the webex details

German