[Iana-ipr] Proposed Principal Terms of IANA Intellectual Property Agreements

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Jun 13 16:30:43 CEST 2016

Dear Lise and all,

Thank you for the suggestion. I think it's useful to confirm and share timelines per implementation steps, with only a few months to go to complete the imeplementation.
I'm flexible this week, while at this stage, it would be important to confirm Alan/Paul's availabilities for update on legal advice.

Regards,
Izumi