[Iana-ipr] Proposed Principal Terms of IANA Intellectual Property Agreements

Lise Fuhr Fuhr at etno.eu
Thu Jun 9 09:32:06 CEST 2016

Dear All,

We sent this a week ago for your review and we think it would be good to have a call next week before the ICANN meeting in Helsinki. We would like to discuss the following issues:

1.       The advice from the different legal advisors

2.       How to implement and process the advice

How is your availability next week, and how far are you in getting legal advice on the document?

Best,
Jonathan and Lise