[Iana-ipr] Proposed Principal Terms of IANA Intellectual Property Agreements

Lise Fuhr Fuhr at etno.eu
Thu Jun 2 15:26:59 CEST 2016

Dear All,

The CWG first assumed that we would work in consecutive order with the IPR document and the legal advisors. We flagged this to this group, but since we apparently didn’t receive any legal input from either of you (please bear with us if we are wrong and resend any input) we went ahead and asked for legal advice on the document. We got this advice very recently and are about to send it to the CWG for discussion. In order to keep you informed we enclose the preliminary response from our advisors including their questions. If you have any response from your advisors please share them with us in order to continue the dialogue.

Best regards,
Jonathan and Lise