[Iana-ipr] Where are the trust remarks?

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Jul 29 23:01:14 CEST 2016

Hi,

We'd hoped quite a lot to have the response from the Trust to the group by now.

Unfortunately, we have an awful lot of trustees travelling and on
vacation right now, and as a result the necessary review from the
Trust hasn't happened.  We have a commitment that all such review will
be done by noon EDT tomorrow, and I shall send some remarks and the
Trust's remarks about the proposed changes shortly thereafter.  I
apologise that we're holding things up into the weekend.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com