[Iana-ipr] Some IETF community participants, and how we make subscribers

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:07:33 CEST 2016

German,

Can you please add the following to this group:

Hofheimer, Joshua T." <jhofheimer at sidley.com>
"Flanagan, Sharon" <sflanagan at sidley.com>,
"Gregory, Holly" <holly.gregory at sidley.com>,
"Resnick, Yael" <yresnick at sidley.com>,
"Grapsas, Rebecca" <rebecca.grapsas at sidley.com>

(Sharon doesn't expect to need posting rights, but we don't need to get
into parsing levels of access if that's unnecessary​.)

Thanks!

Greg