[Iana-ipr] Proposed agenda (was Re: Call next week for IANA IPR)

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Mon Jul 25 21:38:42 CEST 2016

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 03:10:02PM -0400, Greg Shatan wrote:
> I think you're missing the original reason that this meeting was requested
> by CWG, which was to have a call between "IETF Trustees and Names reps" to
> go over a number of questions/points of information that the Names reps and
> counsel would like to clarify with representatives of the IETF Trustees.

So,

0)  Issues raised by CWG?

The difficulty, of course, is that we don't actually _have_ that list,
so it'll be hard to produce answers.  Any clue how much later today?
I had some tentative plans for end-of-workday that I could just insert
now so I could review those issues later, but if "later" is "20:00
EDT" it'll probably be too late -- my body is still convinced I'm in
Germany.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com