[Iana-ipr] Call next week for IANA IPR

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Jul 21 12:20:01 CEST 2016

Good points.

The primary purpose / intention of the meeting was to provide an opportunity
to discuss any trust related issues directly with those most familiar with
the trust i.e. trustees and legal advisors.

That said, once we have dealt with the above, there is no reason not to have
a form of general update as to where we are with the issues such as those
highlighted by Alan previously and Jari below.

Let's see if we can reasonably accommodate (time permitting) both of the
above.

Jonathan