[Iana-ipr] ICANN participation in iana-ipr list

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:01:19 CEST 2016

Ray,

Good point. I think it makes more sense to discuss the CA only among the
parties to the CA (the operational communities and the Trust).

On the other hand, the operational community reps need to be part of the
discussion of the license agreement (which I think will run to ICANN and
not direct to PTI) and the IPR assignment.

Greg