[Iana-ipr] ICANN participation in iana-ipr list

Ray Pelletier rpelletier at isoc.org
Wed Jul 20 17:17:48 CEST 2016

Alan,

I asked ICANN about this and they confirmed this list below.

But let’s discuss:

The Communities are discussing Agreements with the Trust,
the Community Agreement (CA) and the License Agreement to PTI.

The Trust is also discussing the IPR Assignment to the Trust.
And, of course, will need to discuss the License Agreement to the
PTI.

Is there clear desire on everyone’s part that you’d like to
invite ICANN to the CA discussion?

Ray

   Akram Atallah	akram.atallah at icann.org
   Sam Eisner		Samantha.Eisner at icann.org