[Iana-ipr] Fwd: Call next week for IANA IPR

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 21:41:57 CEST 2016

Please see below.

Greg
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Abuhamad <grace.abuhamad at icann.org>
Date: Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: Call next week for IANA IPR
To: "jrobinson at afilias.info" <jrobinson at afilias.info>, Andrew Sullivan <
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com>
Cc: Lise Fuhr <Fuhr at etno.eu>, Jari Arkko <jari.arkko at piuha.net>, Greg
Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>, Maarten Simon <maarten.simon at sidn.nl>, "
jhofheimer at sidley.com" <jhofheimer at sidley.com>, Brenda Brewer <
brenda.brewer at icann.org>, "contreraslegal at att.net" <contreraslegal at att.net>,
"sob at sobco.com" <sob at sobco.com>, "rpelletier at isoc.org" <rpelletier at isoc.org>

Dear all,

I do not have posting rights for the IANA IPR mailing list. Please feel
free to forward this message to that list if you would like to do so.

In the meantime, I have pulled together a doodle poll for the 25, 26, 27
July at times that are manageable across European and North American time
zones. I have included the IETF Trustees in this email as well as Brenda
Brewer who will assist with scheduling a call from ICANN.

The doodle poll is here: http://doodle.com/poll/ggywcfz93hev8q87. We will
close the Doodle poll on Friday (or as soon as we get 60% in favor of one
slot). I understand that many of you are busy with the IETF this week, but
please take some time to fill out the poll with your availability.

Best,

Grace

--

Grace Abuhamad

Manager, Public Policy

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006

Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638