[Iana-ipr] Thank you from CRISP to IANA-IPR Group

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Jul 12 09:53:44 CEST 2016

Hi Izumi (and Nurani),

I see that in the flurry of activity post ICANN we neglected to acknowledge
this message.

Thank-you both for your hard work and effective leadership within this
group.

It has been a pleasure working with you both and I have no doubt that our
paths will continue to cross.

Best wishes,

Jonathan and Lise