[Iana-ipr] Notes from 27 January 2016
alan.barrett at afrinic.net
Wed Jan 27 21:31:54 CET 2016
Notes from the IANA-IPR call of 27 January 2016
- Alan Barrett (NRO)
- Nurani Nimpuno (CRISP)
- Greg Shatan (CWG)
- Lise Fuhr (CWG)
- German Valdez (Secretariat)
1. In view of the limited attendance, there was agreement not to have a lengthy discussion.
2. There was agreement that the archives of this mailing list <iana-ipr at nro.net> are to be open to the public.
3. Lise Fuhr reported that the CWG had confirmed (during a call on 21 January) that “functional neutrality” was sufficient, and that the IETF Trust was an acceptable holder of the IANA IPR.
4. Greg Shatan has shared a link to a google docs version of the draft principal terms document. Alan Barrett had been unable to open the document. Greg will share the link again.
5. We will discuss quorum requirements on the mailing list. There was general agreement that at least one representative from each of the three communities should be present.
6. We will hold another call next week. A doodle poll will be arranged for some time on 3, 4, or 5 February 2016.
More information about the Iana-ipr