[Iana-ipr] Proposed Principal Terms for IP Agreements

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:56:48 CET 2016

All,

You should have received an individual invitation to edit this document.
As stated there, I've attached a clean version of the document for easier
reading.

(One general note about my suggested edits: I've tried to change this from
an IETF proposal to a more generic document.)

I look forward to your comments on the Google Doc, and to our upcoming
discussion.

Greg