[Iana-ipr] Doodle for next meeting time

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed Feb 17 19:29:01 CET 2016

Hi,

I put up a doodle for the next meeting time, on 29 Feb only, as agreed.

http://doodle.com/poll/xvyp5emm9qa7tk2k

Because for some reason doodle supports time zones but doesn't seem to
have UTC as a possibility, I had to fill this in using a time zone, so
I used my own.  As a result, it goes from midnight UTC on the 29th to
midnight US Eastern time on the 30th, because I have such a short
attention span that I forgot what I was doing half way through.  This
is what an espresso machine in your house brings.

I've filled it for myself, but note that the entries are sort of
guesses.  I'm travelling that day (I will go to Toronto and then drive
down to Niagara to see my parents before flying to the ICANN meeting).

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com