[Iana-ipr] [NRO secretariat] Next IPR Teleconference Tuesday February 16th 5:00 AM UTC

German Valdez german at nro.net
Fri Feb 12 06:41:49 CET 2016

Given the  last input and requests, we might have full participation on Monday February 15th at 21:00 UTC

I have updated the webex info.

Regards

German

IPR February 2016 2nd Teleconference
Monday, February 15, 2016
9:00 pm  |  Greenwich Time (Reykjavik, GMT)  |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting
https://ripencc.webex.com/ripencc/j.php?MTID=m66c6d1badbe7d35024b26d0be2b8741d
Meeting number:	708 074 468
Meeting password:	ianaipr

Join by phone
0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)
+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
Access code: 708 074 468
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions
https://ripencc.webex.com/ripencc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=444439367&tollFree=1