[Iana-ipr] Next IPR Teleconference Tuesday February 16th 5:00 AM UTC

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Feb 10 15:03:12 CET 2016

HI,

I apologise for not filling out the poll. I thought I had but clearly missed it. One too many polls.

I see that 05h00 16th & 21h00 15th had equivalent responses.
I can make Monday 21h00 but not make 16th.
But Monday would be less convenient for both Alan & Izumi I acknowledge.

So ... if it goes ahead on Tuesday, I'll liaise with Greg & Lise beforehand.
If it goes ahead on Monday, I expect to attend.

Jonathan