[Iana-ipr] Quorum and next meeting

German Valdez german at nro.net
Fri Feb 5 04:44:31 CET 2016

Hi

Based on Alan’s proposal,  here is the webex details for the call on Monday February 8th 2016 at 6:00 AM UTC

IPR February Teleconference
Monday, February 8, 2016
6:00 am  |  UTC |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting
https://ripencc.webex.com/ripencc/j.php?MTID=mef37aa98d99e06d771933b0d32710853
Meeting number:	704 385 659
Meeting password:	iprcall

Join by phone
0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)
+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
Access code: 704 385 659
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions
https://ripencc.webex.com/ripencc/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=443428202&tollFree=1

Regards

German