[Iana-ipr] Doodle Poll February 2016

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Feb 2 07:27:54 CET 2016


Hello Izumi & Colleagues,

A couple of points:

1. On quorum, it seems that for now at least, we must have Greg and either
Lise or myself.
2. Having spoken with Greg, he has a real challenge with the proposed time.
3. It will be most useful, and arguably a necessary precursor to a meeting,
if participants in this group can review and provide input to the current
document.
That way, we can use the meeting to discuss the document and any input on
it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oR3nmHl1fK7BEWOBK65KyvnmhTJZX70j9q4Ne9i4
ad4/edit?ts=56a78ed9

So, in summary, it seems that we do need to re-open / extend the poll and
provide input to the document in the interim

Thanks,


Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Izumi Okutani [mailto:izumi at nic.ad.jp] 
Sent: 02 February 2016 02:12
To: German Valdez <german at nro.net>; iana-ipr at nro.net
Subject: Re: [Iana-ipr] Doodle Poll February 2016

Thanks German.

1) Greg's attendance
I suggest to leave it to Greg, Jonathan, and Lise whether it is a must for
Greg to attend the next call, for efficient coordination with the names
community.
For now, the call is scheduled as  Wednesday February 3rd at 2100UTC, but
please raise it, if you see the need to reschedule the poll, when Greg can
attend. 

2) Quorum requirements
To avoid the same situation as the last call - (i.e.,not everyone needed was
there)

May we confirm who are the must to attend from each community?
For the numbers, at least one RIR, at least one CRISP. Our requirement is
covered for the coming call as scheduled.

3) Action Items
I think it would be good to confirm the agenda of the coming call. 

Below are the remaining action items from the previous calls, from my
memory:

> - the protocols (Andrew/Jari) will provide written explanations on terms
which were highlighted to need further coordination:
>   1) Quality control
>   2) Change of IPR holder in case of not meeting the needs of the OCs
>   3) the IETF Trust can unilaterally terminate the agreement

In addition, we are waiting for feedback from RIRs on the Principal Terms.
Google doc shared by Greg:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oR3nmHl1fK7BEWOBK65KyvnmhTJZX70j9q4Ne9i4
ad4/edit?ts=56a78ed9



I stop here it here, given my role is now an observer in the process.


Izumi


On 2016/02/01 21:51, German Valdez wrote:
> Hi
> 
> Based on the input received  so far may I propose to have the IPR
teleconference on Wednesday February 3rd at 9:00 PM UTC
> 
> http://doodle.com/poll/ph2iakpvbkkrvfwr
> 
> Unfortunately, at the suggested time Greg is not available. Jari has not
responded yet the poll
> 
> Are the groups represented in the IPR ok to proceed or should we look for
an alternative time ?
> 
> Looking forward to receiving your comments
> 
> Regards
> 
> German
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>> On 28 Jan 2016, at 2:48 PM, German Valdez <german at nro.net> wrote:
>>
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Please complete the poll for next week teleconference
>>
>> http://doodle.com/poll/ph2iakpvbkkrvfwr
>>
>> regards
>>
>> German
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Iana-ipr mailing list
>> Iana-ipr at nro.net
>> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/iana-ipr
>>
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Iana-ipr mailing list
> Iana-ipr at nro.net
> https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/iana-ipr
> 


_______________________________________________
Iana-ipr mailing list
Iana-ipr at nro.net
https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/iana-ipr





More information about the Iana-ipr mailing list