[Iana-ipr] CWG Update & Meetings

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 18:39:13 CEST 2016

I am now somewhat triple booked at this time. I am skipping the very nice
free lunch entirely.  I am in an event that will run past 1 pm start time.
I will try to follow inconspicuously by audio or adobe connect until that
event ends, then join more fully.

The agenda is good. Josh has a handle on the legal issues. You have my
thoughts on the comment period.  I would only add that this group will need
to review the submissions fairly comprehensively regardless of how they're
dealt with.

Greg