[Iana-ipr] IANA IPR - Proposed resolution of selected legal issues

Jorge Contreras contreraslegal at att.net
Wed Aug 3 02:37:24 CEST 2016

Colleagues,

As promised during yesterday¹s conference call, Josh and I have discussed
some of the the legal ³sticking points² in the IANA IPR Community Agreement
and License Agreement.

The attached document reflects our joint proposal to resolve these issues in
a manner that, we hope, will be satisfactory to all of the parties.

We look forward to discussing these points during tomorrow¹s call, along
with any other issues that the parties wish to raise.

Best regards,
Jorge

Jorge L. Contreras
Contreras Legal Strategy LLC
1711 Massachusetts Ave. NW, No. 710
Washington, DC 20036
contreraslegal at att.net

The contents of this message may be attorney-client privileged and
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message immediately.