[CRISP-TEAM] The CRISP Team's role during the IANA Transition implementation phase

Janvier Noulaye jnoulaye at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:51:45 CET 2016

Thank to Nurani and Izumi for their leadership and the wonderful work with
the team.
I'm happy with the observer role to assign to  the CRISP team a this phase
within the Coordination Group.
I also agree that we scale back our regular conference calls to once a
month, this will help us  keeping follow up the implementation process and
make comments if needed.

Warm regards,
Janvier Ngnoulaye