[CRISP-TEAM] [NRO-IANAXFER] CRISP Meeting on Thursday September 24th 2015 at 13:00 UTC
izumi at nic.ad.jp
Thu Sep 24 16:55:41 CEST 2015
No problem John (happens to me too when I attend from a different city!), Mwendwa, Ernest!
Since a number of CRISP team members were not able to join, below are the quick notes on the actions.
Note that 1 and 2 needs feedback soon.
1. Feedback requested for the Implementation Action items for ICG submission [Before UTC13:00 25th Sep]
Do you agree that IPR principles, agreed by all operational communities must be completed during the implementation before expiry of the NTIA contract but other IPR details can be agreed post-transition, including a specific
organization as the holder of the IPR?
i.e., It is not a must to agree whether the IETF Trust or any other specific entity will be the holder of the IPR pre-transition.
This can continue to be discussed post-transition, in case no consensus is reached by the operational communities, in the meantime ICANN holds the IPR.
2. Share any feedback/revisions for the GAO report [Before UTC13:00 25th Sep]
- Description about ASO is in not accurate: It says ASO represents the RIRs, not the RIR communities
3. Target to organise Review Commitee selection at the coming RIR meetings
- Target to select Review Committee members at the fall RIR meetings, to identify members before the Congress hearings
LACNIC (Esteban), ARIN (Michael), AFRINIC (Janvier) to follow up on the Review Committee selection at the coming meetings
RIPE region will discuss it, and already have published a draft under discussions
4. IPR Principles
- Follow up with Paul Rendek to see if a draft can be cirdulated by early next week
- Have discussions within the CRISP Team by the end of next week, then circulate with the NRO EC
- Once agreed on the principles, review the implementation plan proposed by the IETF Trust get back to them with feedback
5. Preparation for ICANN54
- Suggest a face to face meeting with other operational community members to discuss IPR implementation
- Nurani has requested for a presentation slot at ICANN54
On 2015/09/24 23:06, Mwendwa Kivuva wrote:
> Was on another "physical meeting" that did not end on time.
> But waiting for the minutes
> Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
> "There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
> higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson
> On 24 September 2015 at 16:05, German Valdez <german at nro.net> wrote:
>> Dear CRISP Team
>> CRISP Call is underway at this moment.
>> If you ara available, please join us through the below webex link
>>> On 22 Sep 2015, at 9:27 pm, German Valdez <german at nro.net> wrote:
>>>> Begin forwarded message:
>>>> From: German Valdez <german at nro.net>
>>>> Subject: [NRO-IANAXFER] CRISP Meeting on Thursday September 24th 2015
>> at 13:00 UTC
>>>> Date: 22 September 2015 9:17:59 pm AEST
>>>> To: <ianaxfer at nro.net>
>>>> Please find below webex invitation for CRISP Team call on Thursday
>> September 24th 2015 at 13:00 UTC
>>>> JOIN WEBEX MEETING
>>>> Meeting number: 707 107 621
>>>> Meeting password: crisp
>>>> JOIN BY PHONE
>>>> 0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)
>>>> +44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)
>>>> Access code: 707 107 621
>>>> Global call-in numbers:
>>>> Toll-free dialing restrictions:
>>>> German Valdez
>>>> NRO Secretariat
>>>> ianaxfer mailing list
>>>> ianaxfer at nro.net
>>> CRISP mailing list
>>> CRISP at nro.net
>> CRISP mailing list
>> CRISP at nro.net
> CRISP mailing list
> CRISP at nro.net
More information about the CRISP