[CRISP-TEAM] Call for volunteer on the SLA analysis

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Thu May 21 02:53:05 CEST 2015

CRISP Team,

I would like to call for volunteers on analysis of the SLA to see whether they are consistent with the numbers community proposal.

 - One person from RIR legal team: To provide backround on how certain texts were added
 - One CRISP member who is not from the legal team: To review the SLA with fresh eyes

Based on this analysis, we would like to prepare for comment from the CRISP Team for submission before 14 June, 2015 at 23:59 UTC.

This is a suggested timeline. I have not discussed with Nurani and this is just my very prelinary draft for discussions.
I welcome comments on the draft timeline as well.

  Fri 21st May UTC13:00  Fix volunteer
  Wed 27th May UTC13:00  Interim status update at the CRISP call
  Wed 3rd  Jun           Share analysis with the CRISP Team
  Fri 5th  Jun           Close feedback from the CRISP Team on analysis
  Mon 7th  Jun           Draft comments from the CRISP Team based on analysis
  Wed 10th Jun           Close comments from the CRISP Team, circulate draft comments to the ianaxfer list
  Mon 14th Jun UTC13:00  Submission to the NRO

The current idea of circulating to the ianaxfer list is for transparency, and sharing it a little before the dealine so that the community can see the CRISP team response as a reference for their input.
I would be interested to hear any other thoughts on this.

Izumi