[CRISP-TEAM] Suggested Meeting at ICANN53

German Valdez german at nro.net
Thu Jun 11 17:25:16 CEST 2015

> On 12 Jun 2015, at 12:58 am, Izumi Okutani <izumi at nic.ad.jp> wrote:
>
> CRISP Team,
>

> This is a list of suggested meetings at ICANN53.
> For those who will be in Buenos Aires, please share with German when you are arriving and leaving.

Looking forward to receiving your information.

> 1. CRISP Team face to face meeting
>    Can we, for example make it on the same day as the NRO EC meeting but earlier time?

Please confirm availability asap in case I need to liaise for a room with ICANN staff for this meeting on Sunday morning. (see point 2)

> 2. NRO EC-CRISP Meeting
>    A suggestion has been made to organise it on Sunday afternoon

For this meeting the EC suggests Sunday June 21st, 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Meeting Room: Mavis Beacon

> 3. Meeting with leaders of other operational communities
>    This is not a must, only if we identify the need
>
> German, please coordinate the exact time and date, after confirming availabilities of the members in Buenos Aires.

Additionally, I’d like to recover an old idea about sharing a social activity among CRISP Team members. If you’d like to go ahead with this I volunteer to find  a nice place to share a few beers on Tuesday night.

Regards

German