[CRISP-TEAM] Fwd: [Ianatransition-comms] IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) to Host Webinars in Conjunction with Call for Public Comment
izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Jul 31 16:42:48 CEST 2015
FYI, The ICG's proposal is now published.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Ianatransition-comms] IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) to Host Webinars in Conjunction with Call for Public Comment
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 07:44:11 -0400
From: Jennifer Chung <jen at icgsec.asia>
To: IANAtransition-comms at ianacg.org
The IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) announces today that it will hold two webinars regarding the Proposal to Transition the Stewardship of the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Functions from the U.S. Commerce Department’s National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) to the Global Multistakeholder Community. The webinars will help the public understand the proposal, the purpose of the ICG’s public comment period, and how to provide public comments. Topics covered will include:
* What are the IANA functions?
* What is the IANA stewardship transition?
* What is being proposed for the transition of the IANA stewardship?
* Why is the ICG seeking public comments?
* What should commenters focus on?
The ICG will hold two webinars at different times to facilitate participation across the time zones:
* Thursday 6 August 2015 from 19:00-20:30 UTC (time zone convertor here: <http://icgsec.asia/1fB5GMF> http://icgsec.asia/1fB5GMF)
* Friday 7 August 2015 from 11:00-12:30 UTC (time zone convertor here: <http://icgsec.asia/1IpVZfn> http://icgsec.asia/1IpVZfn)
The webinars will include about 45 minutes of presentation material and 45 minutes of Q&A.
The webinars will be run in an Adobe Connect room <https://icann.adobeconnect.com/icg/> https://icann.adobeconnect.com/icg/. Please note that the webinar will be conducted in English and will be recorded and transcribed. Live interpretation will be available through Adigo Bridge dial-in numbers using Conference ID codes listed below.
A list of country dial-in numbers can be found here: <http://adigo.com/icann/> http://adigo.com/icann/. Should there be no appropriate dial-in number for an interested participant, the ICG Secretariat in conjunction with ICANN will provide a dial-out service to that individual – please send dial-out requests to the ICG Secretariat at <mailto:admin at icgsec.asia> admin at icgsec.asia. Correspondingly, language service Conference ID numbers are listed below:
* Français – Conference ID: 75929475
* Español – Conference ID: 68385764
* 中文 – Conference ID: 825702
* Pусский – Conference ID: 345720
* العربية – Conference ID: 82855066
* Português – Conference ID: 759752
Participants who are interested in an English line but are unable to join by way of the Virtual Meeting Room may request a dial-out service by contacting the ICG Secretariat at <mailto:admin at icgsec.asia> admin at icgsec.asia.
For further information about the IANA stewardship transition proposal, please see <https://comments.ianacg.org/> https://comments.ianacg.org.
-------------- next part --------------
Ianatransition-comms mailing list
Ianatransition-comms at ianacg.org
More information about the CRISP