[CRISP-TEAM] Communicate to the IANAXFER about next steps?

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Wed Jan 21 07:45:39 CET 2015


Two points I would like to consult you.

1. Future steps and timeline

It's probably useful to share the next step in the timelines, the
session at ICANN52 (Monday morning).

It may be more approproriate for an ICG member to do as this is a part
of their process but I expect the ICG is extremely busy now, so just
hope it won't get left behind.

Would it make sense to confirm with an ICG member on the number
resources (Paul Wilson and Adiel Akplogan) if there is a plan for them
to share this on the IANAXFER list, and offer help in case they need?

2. ICG will take care of all future steps?

I would also like to double check about the CRISP Team's involvement in
the future steps (if any).

>From the desription in the charter, would it be fair to assume our role
is completed -  and when ICG requests for comments fo the integrated
proposal (currently planned in March), this part of the process would be
handled by the ICG members in case any changes are needed in the numbers

Or should we confirm this with the NRO?

(I have no strong opinion either way. I think we should communicate
whatever the decision is to the IANAXFER list so the community is also
clear on who plays what role in future steps)


More information about the CRISP mailing list