[CRISP-TEAM] Alan Barrett's comments on the BW7 draft.

Alan Barrett apb at cequrux.com
Thu Jan 15 12:51:36 CET 2015

[once again, with the attachment]

On Thu, 15 Jan 2015, Alan Barrett wrote:
> Comments in section I were provided in a separate file, based on an earler
> version of Bill's document, and are not included here.  I will work to
> merge the two sets of comments and send a merged version later.

Here's the file "CRISP Team Proposal-BW7-apb-notes-4.doc", which incorporates
my comments on the entirety of the BW7 draft.  Most of these comments had
previously been shared in other documents, but now I have combined them into a
single document.

There are also some new comments on section I, because my previous comments
hhad been based on the BW5 draft, but the new comments are based on the BW7
draft.

--apb (Alan Barrett)