[CRISP-TEAM] Proceedings of discussions of the 14th call
izumi at nic.ad.jp
Thu Jan 15 09:43:27 CET 2015
To make our call efficient, I would like to share how I plan to proceed
the discussions at the call today.
I would also like you to check version 7, see what comments of yours has
not been incorporated, so you can share them at the call (but *don't*
send them to the list now).
Please let me know if you have additional suggestions, especially
Michael, in making your work easier.
1. We use Bill's ver.7 proposal at the meeting material
[Bill: would you be able to also share redline version?]
2. Michael will share what comments he recognizes but have not yet been
incorporated in ver. 7
- We confirm if this matches with CRISP Team members understanding
e.g. we still have IRP discussions and Alan has shared updated
version with his changes. Michael will clarify whether he
acknowleges these inputs
3. Confirm outstanding issues and CRISP Team position
4. Confirm whether additional question/clarification is needed from Michael
More information about the CRISP