[CRISP-TEAM] the Review Committee: Comment from Seun Ojedeji Fwd: Re: [NRO-IANAXFER] Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship Proposal: Final Call for Comments

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Jan 12 08:36:59 CET 2015

CRISP Team,

Seun Ojedeji has asked us a question on why our draft proposal doesn't
specify the Review Committee will be selected in the manner similar to
NRO NC. He doesn't seem to have further comments for my explaination and
making the suggestion below:

  - uniforum membership requirement
  - uniform selection process

My observation is that this should be left to each RIR region.

However, we can perhaps state a common principle in the selection of the
Review Committe such as :

---
The selection of the Review Committe members should be conducted in an
open, transparent, bottom up process, appropriate for each RIR region.
There should be equal representation from from each RIR region in
constituting the Review Committee.
---

What do you think?

Izumi