[CRISP-TEAM] A few formating changes to Section III
izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Jan 9 12:06:48 CET 2015
As I raised in an e-mail post and at the call yesterday, I'd like to
suggest 3 formatting changes to Section III.
It does not change any text/contents
The reason why I think is important is, it should be easy to capture the
core elements of our proposal in Section III.
I feel the 2nd draft is more difficult to capture this, as we added
details into our proposal, while it was improved in our published draft
to some extent by deleting details of Review Commitee.
I don't want to add too much on our plate as we have issues to dicuss
our position but if it's not controversial, it is my preference to
What are your thoughts?
Please let me know especially if you have concerns.
Proposed changes: (See attached word file for redline)
1. Move the paragraph which describes how the proposal is positioned
with other function, under III A. from III A3
- It looks like general principles for all elements not just SLA
- Slims SLA part with the core of what it proposes
2. Move the sentence "The Internet numbering community proposes that a
new contract be established between the IANA functions operator and
the five RIRs."
- Easier to capture the proposal by describing what we propose in
3. Lower indent for "IANA Agreement Principles" part
- To Highlight the overview of SLA proposed element
- Easier to keep in mind about 4 proposed elements without getting
lost into details of SLA points.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Section III 20140109.docx
Size: 38225 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the CRISP