[CRISP-TEAM] Reminder Re: All comments/text suggestions be sent before UTC3:00 8th Jan
izumi at nic.ad.jp
Thu Jan 8 03:31:53 CET 2015
This is a reminder that we are closing commments for text suggestions in
roughtly 30 minutes from now, UTC03:00 8th Jan.
To those who made text suggestions,
Please check if the status below accurately reflects the status.
Latest texts suggested are as below:
* delegation of IN-ADDR.ARPA and IP6.ARPA DNS trees
--> Alan's text on IANAXFER list "delegation of
IN-ADDR.ARPA and IP6.ARPA DNS trees"
* V NTIA Requirements
--> Nurani's text "Section V NTIA Requirements - final version"
* Editorial suggestions (From Filiz Yilmaz)
--> Reflect what is described on the IANAXFER list
* CRISP proposal Section VI. Community Process
- Comments made by Paul, Andrei, Craig, Esteban, Andres, Ernest,
- SectionVI-v1.3.docx sent by Nurani needs to incorporate texts
from Ernest and Mwenedwa (See "Changes to be incorporated")
- ARIN region proposal waiting to be reflected
* IPR considerations - Final text
- Andrei has shared the draft incorporating Alan & Izumi's comments
(CRISP IANA PROPOSAL Draft 24122014-IPR-issues-final.docx)
* SLA Principles - FInal text - section III
- Draft shared by Paul after the 9th call
(CRISP-IANA-SLA-Section III final text - Nurani Paul.docx)
- Izumi has made comment
(Not to be reflected until confirmation from Paul or Nurani)
* Review Committee changes
- Draft shared by Alan: two versions sent, check the latest one
(CRISP IANA PROPOSAL Draft with Review Committee issues
- Alan has made text suggestion to Izumi's comment "Maximum Review
Interval Term to be 3 years"
(Not reflected in the latest word file, and needs to be
incorporated in the 2nd draft)
[Alan: Please send the latest version to Michael for clarity]
On 2015/01/08 0:18, Izumi Okutani wrote:
> CRISP Team,
> This is the last call for text suggestions to be sent to CRISP Team
> mailing list, for Michael to incorporate it in the 2nd draft.
> Please make sure to send your comments before this time.
> To Paul and Nurani,
> I'd appreciate it if you could share the suggested text for contract,
> base on the 9th call in a few hours (around UTC 19:00), so people have
> time to look and make comments.
More information about the CRISP