[CRISP-TEAM] [Feedback before UTC13:00 7th Jan] Draft Announcement for the proposal

Andrei Robachevsky robachevsky at isoc.org
Tue Jan 6 18:40:10 CET 2015

Thank you Izumi,

I think the text is very comprehensive and clear. One wording suggestion:

>  For the community to confirm CRISP Team's response on each of the
>    inputs, issues status list is published at:

Perhaps:

You can check the status of the issues raised by the community and
proposed CRISP Team positions at:

[...]
> Key dates:
>    Second draft to be published	    :  8 Jan 2015
>    Second draft comments close	    : 12 Jan 2015
>    Final proposal to be sent to ICG : 15 Jan 2015

Since we are counting hours, not days now, perhaps we should say 12 Jan
2015, 23:59 UTC, for the cut-off day?

On a slightly different subject, and I am not sure it should be part of
this announcement, I think we wanted to communicate to the community the
way we produce the final proposal. Specifically that all substantive
issues are captured in the issue tracker (after the 12th) and are marked
as resolved (before sending, either by the team consensus or by voting).
We will not send a proposal that has unresolved issues from CRISP Team's
point of view (kind of obvious, but ...).

Andrei