[CRISP-TEAM] Welcome Janvier to the CRISP Team

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Mon Apr 20 05:02:01 CEST 2015

CRISP Team,

I'm please to share that Janvier Ngnoulaye has now joined the CRISP Team as the community representative from the AFRINIC region.
He has replaced Alan's position and the AFRINIC Board appointed him on 16h April.

 http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/news/1353-mr-janvier-ngnoulaye-appointed-on-the-crisp-team

Welcome Janvier to the CRISP Team!
We are very much looking forward to working with you.

Hope you would be able to join us in the coming CRISP Team call if are available on Friday UTC13:00 24th Apr.
I'm sorry we weren't able to confirm your schedule in advance this time.

So Janvier is now on the CRISP Team mailing list and Alan is no longer on the list.
In case any of you wish to communicate with Alan from now on through the CRISP Team, make sure to add his e-mail address in the cc.

Thanks,
Izumi