[CRISP-TEAM] Actions before the coming call UTC13:00 29 Dec Re: Draft Agenda for the 6th call
izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Dec 26 13:30:02 CET 2014
I assume most of yourare still on holidays.
If you have a chance to read before the coming call -
Below are the points which help to have feedback before the coming call
at UTC13:00 29th Dec, if possible.
1. Confirm excel of issues listed
- Any other issues to be added, request for format
- Thoughts on disclosing "Sugggested Actions" column
(Latest version sent by Izumi Okutani on UTC16:31 25th Dec)
2. Provide your feedback on any of the issues you have thoughts to
each thread of the CRISP ML:
- IANA IPR considerations
- IP related to general data base rights
- Editing suggestions
- Term of the contract & wording agreement/contract
- Feedback on Review Committee
- Another issue Related to Review Committee
- Suggestion about change in global PDP
3. Volunteer for work on Section V. NTIA Requirements
- Need to brush up answers for questions in this section
Anyone willing to help?
More information about the CRISP