[CRISP-TEAM] Review Committee
Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Dec 22 13:17:13 CET 2014
I was of the view that we should give NRO NC the function of the review
committee. The reasoning is:
1. No burden of constituting a different body. NRO NC is already
2. NRO NC is representative of all RIRs and established in ICANN as ASO AC
3. The burden of review committee is minimal and can be a running Agenda
item in ASO AC regular meetings.
>From the CRISP proposal below, the above seem to converge.
c. Review Committee (Name to be decided)
- NRO EC will conduct the review whether ICANN performs the IANA
functions on numbers according to SLA
- Review Committee will provide advice to NRO EC as community
representatives to increase credibility of NRO EC's review, that it
has taken in inputs from its communities
- Members of the review committee will be selected from each RIR
region, with similar concept/scheme as CRISP Team
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CRISP