[CRISP-TEAM] Suggested text: Review Commitee

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Thu Dec 18 16:26:08 CET 2014

Hi Nico,

Thank you for your comment. I'm sorry to hear you couldn't participate
in discussions and only listening. If there is anything we can do in
terms of Webex side, I'm sure German would be happy to help.

This is the version we discussed at the call today, worked by Andres.
Does this address your suggestion?

*If the latest version doesn't address it, please share a revised text
on the ML ASAP.* We are planning to make an announcement at UTC4, 20 Dec
(roughly 13h from now).

If you are suggesting additional revision, it really would help, if you
could get in touch with Andres and Michael as well, to make sure Andres
is good with the suggested revision, as much as the rest of the team
members.

-----
To ensure the service level defined in the proposed contract is
maintained and provided by the IANA functions operator, the NRO
Executive Council will conduct periodic reviews of the service level of
the IANA number resource functions that serves each RIR and their
respective communities.

The NRO Executive Council may establish a Review Committee that will
advise and assist the NRO Executive Council in its periodic review.  Any
such Review Committee should be a team composed of representatives from
each RIR region that will, as needed, undertake a review of the level of
service received from the IANA functions operator and report to the NRO
Executive Council any concerns regarding any observed failure by the
IANA functions operator to meet its contractual obligations under the
proposed contract.

Any such Review Committee will advise the NRO Executive Council in its
capacity solely to oversee the performance of the IANA number resource
functions and the Review Committee’s advice and comment will be limited
to the processes followed in the IANA functions operator’s performance
under the proposed contract.
-----

Regards,
Izumi