[CRISP-TEAM] Suggested text: Review Commitee

Nico Scheper nico.scheper at cw.ams-ix.net
Thu Dec 18 16:03:02 CET 2014

Hi Izumi and other fellow colleagues,

FYI. For some reason I could not log in the meeting today but I was able
to participate by listening in through a Skype bridge facilitated by
Andres.

On behalf of Lacnic. With respect to the Review Committee text the
following.

The present version of the text is referring to Š.²the NRO Executive
Council will conduct periodic reviews² ŠŠ.²the NRO Executive Council may
establish a Review Committee that will advice and assist the NRO Executive
Council in its periodic review². It is Lacnic¹s view that the wording
should be in both sentences ³will². So that would be than Š.. ³the NRO
Executive Council will conduct periodic review² Š..²the NRO Executive
Council will establish a Review Committee that will advice and assist the
NRO Executive Council²

Kind regards,
Nico Scheper