[CRISP-TEAM] Final call for comments: before UTC3 (Re: Draft announcement for first draft proposal from CRISP Team)

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Thu Dec 18 15:36:48 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Please confirm the announcement and let me know before UTC3, if you have
any feedbacks.

 2 Changes from the last version:
  - Added "Other note about the draft"
    We'll work on editing to make our answers in same order as questions
  - Removed link to "Summary of RIR proposals"
    (the current version doesn't reflect the latest changes)

I mentioned at the call to announce 12 hours from now but I have a
meeting during that time, so delayed the time a little bit.
Let me know if anyone has concerns about this.

Regards,
Izumi

Subject: Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship Proposal: First Draft

Dear colleagues,

Please find the first draft of the Internet numbers community's response
to the Request For Proposals issued by the IANA Stewardship Coordination
Group (ICG). This draft has been prepared by the Consolidated RIR IANA
Stewardship Proposal (CRISP) team, and we are now seeking feedback on
this draft from the global community.

The next CRISP team teleconference will be held on Monday 22 December at
13:00 UTC. Details on how to join as an observer will be posted to this
list.

 Draft proposal: #### URL ####
 The deadline for providing feedback: 5 January 2015
 Feedback should be sent to : <ianaxfer at nro.net> mailing list

 Key points:
  - ICANN to continue as an operator of the IANA function:
  - Agreement: Exchange SLA with ICANN as the IANA function
               operator on number resources
  - Review Committee with representatives from each RIR region

 Other note about the draft:
    CRISP Team continues work on editing, to have our answers
    in the same order as questions listed in each section.
    This will be reflected in the second draft.

 Key dates:
   First draft published:            19 Dec 2014
   First draft comments close:        5 Jan 2015
   Second draft to be published:      8 Jan 2015
   Second draft comments close:      12 Jan 2015
   Final proposal to be sent to ICG: 15 Jan 2015

 How to engage in discussions:
  All global discussions, for CRISP team to consider as community
  feedback, will be conducted at <ianaxfer at nro.net> mailing list.
  All CRISP team discussions are open to observers.