[CRISP-TEAM] II. Existing, Pre-Transition Arrangements "A. Policy Sources"

Michael Abejuela mabejuela at arin.net
Tue Dec 16 23:09:27 CET 2014

Acknowledged and I will make sure any changes are clearly highlighted
(likely by redline) to ensure a more efficient discussion and review by
the CRISP team.

Thanks,
-Michael

--
Michael R. Abejuela

Associate General Counsel

ARIN

3635 Concorde Parkway

Suite 200

Chantilly, VA 20151

(703) 227-9875 (p)

(703) 263-0111 (f)

mabejuela at arin.net

and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, copy, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.   If you are not the intended
copies of the original message.