[CRISP-TEAM] A proposal for the LACNIC CRISP Members
andres at lacnic.net
Mon Dec 15 22:34:18 CET 2014
Taking in consideration that the MONC proposal made by LACNIC community
could bring some pushback from other members of the group, and having
heard about the issues that may be unconfortable for the rest of the
CRISP Members, we would like to propose a compromise idea:
- Eliminating the word Mulsitakeholder from the language of the proposal.
- Not referring to the Council at the MoU level. We can mention the
Council in the CRISP output just as a advisory body created by the
NRO-EC for specific oversight purposes.
- The report of the council would not be mandatory for NRO-EC.
- No special seats at the council are reserved for other stakeholders
such as Governments.
- The creation of the council should still be referred at CRISP outcome.
- The NRO-EC should as the RIR communities to appoint 3 members for each
region considering diversity.
I hope you can appreciate the effort done by the members of LACNIC
community in this group.
More information about the CRISP