[CRISP-TEAM] Your inputs about records of meetings: 15th Dec, UTC 13:00
izumi at nic.ad.jp
Fri Dec 12 12:01:18 CET 2014
There has been suggestions about meeting records format, as well as a
request expressed on ianaxfer at nro.net to provide voice recordings.
Please give your inputs, if you have opinions, about how we provide
records of meetings to the community before: 15th Dec, UTC 13:00.
Based on the comments expressed so far, and considering not to consume
too much resources on this, this is a draft idea on how we keep and
provide meeting records.
* Provide Meeting Notes & voice recordings
- Meeting notes sufficiently share discussions points and not
as formal as minutes
- Voice recordings allow CRIPS members & communities to follow
discussions in details, even missing a call
* Timeline to provide inputs and publish
- 24h window for inputs:after German shares draft notes on crisp ML
- Target to publish 48h after the meeting
(Can be flexible depending on situation)
If you would like to suggest other formats and/or Timelines, please
clarify whether you have concerns with the above idea (if so, reasons),
or simply a matter of preference.
Other formats mentioned so far: Meeting Summary,Minutes, Transcripts
More information about the CRISP